If you scroll to an earlier blog I was wearing the same shirt (above) as this morning but with quite a different fit! I changed clothes but had to capture the difference on pictures first.
Be sure to scroll past this entry to the one I already input which includes the ultrasound images! They are amazing.
The video is on 8mm and can't be uploaded. Sorry! Come see us and we will show you it on TV. Here are some pictures from today. We were ecstatic at the continued good news! They took more blood- vials and vials of it and I could feel the fat needle all the way midway through my arm. It was painstaking but I told her to continue instead of try to rethread. It was so much worse, I told her, when we went to the first IVF and they got the IV in twisted and tears were just streaming unbidden down my cheeks. The pain was so bad I could not make words. I guess by now I have toughened up a lot! Matt has too. He was right there beside me trying to keep up the chatter (and take pictures). He also got to see what our "annual" is like, which was a joy I am sure. Thank honey for being by my side!! He invited me to his annual tomorrow but I think I will stay home. ;-)
We go to a different type of ultrasound next time, in about 4 weeks. It seems like a long time to wait since we are used to seeing the kids every 2-3 weeks, but we know that it means things are progressing normally and that the biggest scary part seems to be past.
We continue to thank those who have encouraged us through the roller coaster we have been on for the past few years. Maybe we are just at the top of a really big drop but it is so awesome and we are so delighted to share this with you!
No comments:
Post a Comment