The Caribbean Ocean and the Atlantic Ocean - St Kitts.
lamentations 3:19-24
Today I finished a bible study passed on to me from someone else who has had two miscarriages (and is now expecting). I highly recommend it, and have passed it on to a woman who has had multiple miscarriages and is now pregnant. Please join me in praying for these two ladies and their families.
Some of the scriptures I read today are below. I was so grateful to read someone else putting into words what I have long held true- we must CHOOSE happiness. I once read that "The secret of happiness is believing that you are." How true. Once we wrap our mind around being content with what we have and where we are, there is nothing to complain about. So many people in the world dwell on the negative, hiding complaints behind the guise of "sharing". How easy it is to conversate on either the bad that has happened in our lives or the bad that has happened in someone else's. Instead we need to follow the story of Ezra 3:10-13 and CHOOSE JOY. Every time we catch ourselves complaining (for ourselves or on behalf of another/gossip) we are disobeying the living word of God. Either we believe that the bible and the Spirit have relavancy and power, or we don't. When we fail to embrace this truth, we are lost in a lackluster faith that may or may not be enough when the final day dawns. Asking again, What is the chief end of man? (Chatechism) Answer: to glorify God. Then let it be so that we give Him the glory, praising Him, lifting our voices in Joy!
Psalm 40:1-3
II Cor 5:17
I Pet 1:3-9
I Chron 15:16
Heb 13:14-15
Sorrow looks behind
Fear looks around
Faith looks UP- author unknown
Isaiah 43:18-19
Jer 31:15-17, 29
"joy is a feeling that follows a choice. Our joy comes not as a result of circumstances or events but by choosing to trust God no matter what our circumstances"- Pregnancy Loss study
God Bless as we all endeaveor to live with the Joy he intends..
No comments:
Post a Comment