
I continue to be amazed as the Lord ministers to us through his word and Christian lyrics. This first song (below) was the one after the baby died that really ministered to my heart. That was such a dark dary. Literally the dark clouds rolled in. I thought of Jesus' mother when they crucified Jesus, how that day was so dark. The torrents as we drove home after the ultrasound revealed the baby inside me was dead felt like a match to the darkness in our spirits. BUT (there is always a 'but') He never let go. His loving people reached out to us,His scripture, His beautiful creation, the animals he created all ministered to our weary hearts. I wanted to put the music on this site but couldn't; now I found out a way to share the songs that have been holding us up to Him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbYbDf8amAY
Today I heard this one. It caught my ear because it spoke of Hope. I have been reading in my Bible Study on pregnancy loss about how hope works to renew our soul.
What a beautiful song this is.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xboucW89gUU
No comments:
Post a Comment