Wednesday, December 2, 2009
11 weeks and 6 days (By Dr.'s count)
This photo is several weeks old. I am not this small anymore!!
We had another great visit at the Doctor! Actually this special team will not be continuing this next segment of the journey with us. Today they bid us goodbye, sending us back to my regular ole' Ob/Gyn, after one last peek into my womb. We received two very adorable onesies that say "Made in Charlotte". I cannot wait to dress our little blessings in them! It is very wonderful to make it this far and have them so confident that things are right on track for a "normal," healthy pregnancy. I have heard so many stories I wonder what normal is anymore. It still seems to me that the womb is one of the most dangerous places to be. Let's continue to pray for this nation to return to our redeemed rather than continue the genocide/slaughter of our unborn as a form of birth control! Look what our Government allows to be thrown away: "Congratulations! Your baby is due on or around: Saturday, June 19, 2010 Right now you're about 11 weeks pregnant(9 weeks gestation)and your baby is the size of a fig, now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden. She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming." The ultrasound today was not as vivid in clarity as the last one, and I am not sure why. It might be the amount of blubber I have packed on around them! Dr. Whitesides said everything looks great. They measure about 52 cm each. We continue to praise our almighty Lord for his mercy and grace!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY!!! Praise God indeed! I loved reading this and seeing the pictures. The little onesies are so adorable! I can't wait to see your children in them, either!!! Love you both! Jen
ReplyDelete