http://www.amazon.com/registry/baby/3PZHGQLY5FD0M
Our Registry for New Baby Due January 2012
If you go to amazon.com/mom you can sign up for free prime shipping (thanks Lisa). You can also enter their sweepstakes by creating a baby registry. Since we have a little one on the way, I did that!
For people expecting or with young ones, I want to recommend some great companies and products.
Aquatopia Thermometer by Mindsinsync.com - it broke after only a few months and I contacted the company for instructions on trouble shooting. They sent me a new one. Mindsinsync.com: great interaction and customer service.
Halo sleep sacks: Available in more sizes than just 0-6 mos., these are great for keeping baby safe and snug. Their diaper stays on because if they were to get curious they can't use crib time to explore. Their diaper is inside their zipped up sleep sack! If diaper malfunctions (never because the human didn't apply the velcro right!), the sleep sack catches any potential mess. Bonus. During the climbing stage they cannot get a leg up because their legs are safely zipped inside the sleep sack.
Company relations: A zipper broke and I contacted the company and they sent a new one. Halo Company: Great interaction and customer service.
Simmons Baby Mattress (provided under Babies R Us brand)- the mattress came open and apart within months. yuck! I contacted Babies R Us who said they are not responsible (BOO HISS) and sent me to the wrong company, LaJobi Inc. LaJobi was VERY rude and uncooperative. Even if this had been the right company, they have poor customer service skills and lack appropriate responses for a concerned parent. Simmons, however, was a dream to work with. They immediately wanted to make the situation right. The product has a one year warranty which I was inside/qualified for but they said it didn't matter, they stand behind their product. They shipped me a new (improved) mattress immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment