For an early ultrasound (4 weeks) we went as a family. It was a lot of fun. We often all go together.
I keep going to the Dr and they keep talking about me being pregnant. I feel great! Too great to "be pregnant" at least that is what it seems like to me. Dr. J says this is a "textbook" pregnancy. I have not gained the national average in weight (am below), have little or no fluid retention (as opposed to last time when I was swollen like a balloon), my sugar test was perfect, iron is great, blood pressure is low... what is my secret? Chasing two super twin toddlers! We have had so much fun. The boys noticed my poufy belly early on and we started reviewing body parts. I am not sure if they will ever get past the association of baby and belly, but they definitely love examining bellies. At 30.5 weeks I made a mistep and strained a muscle that supports the belly so I guess its time to slow down. :-D We continue to be very excited about seeing our last little baby, frozen in Feb 2009 when Samuel & Oliver were frozen (before implantation). Its amazing the miracle of God creating life, and how some people don't appreciate it when it is handed to them. Every little life is held in HIS hands... we have to but trust him because He wrote the days (PSalm 139). Don't be afraid of the unexpected- just let Him guide you through the rougher waters.

The Whale and The Great Pumpkin
The baby waves at us during an early first trimester ultrasound
No comments:
Post a Comment